Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dreadnaughts, Gold Stars, and the West.



Wednesday night brought us another round of Twilight Imperium. I'm happy to say that I was able to pull out the win, thanks to some careful maneuvering and some fortunate fleet deployments that were just enough to ward off the other players. Go me. Let's see if we can get a streak going.


This morning my wife and I played a few hours of Rock Band. Before that, I was warming up on some easier songs on Expert vocals. After some screwing around on Mississippi Queen and Nightmare, I retried Time We Had. Gold Star. I had impressed myself. I then tried Maps and Gold Star'd that one too. Now I was really happy. After that, me and my wife's "band", The Dorklesons, proceeded to mop up Seattle and nearly complete Sydney. :D


Moving on, the second half of the NBA season is turning out to be a lot more interesting than the first. As you can see, the Western Conference is loaded as hell. As of right now, there are only 5 teams from the East that even have .500 records. My beloved San Antonio Spurs are at the top of the Southwest Division, which in and of itself has at least 4 playoff bound teams. This is probably going to be some of the most exciting, heart-breaking, and intense playoffs in a long time. Well, at least for the West.

I'll post back later with my thoughts all the Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition stuff that's come out in the last week. Not only did WotC release some juicy bits, but it looks like some NDAs probably ran out.


0 comments: