Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Thoughts #5

  • I picked up Shadow Complex and am playing through that. A review is forthcoming, but I imagine it'll be tempered by the fact that I'm playing on the hardest difficulty. So far, it's a cool jaunt into some new "old-school" gaming. I'm enjoying it so far.
  • It's almost that time of year again, FOOTBALL SEASON!!! The pro league means the beginning of fantasy football, and looks like I'm playing in 4 leagues this year. One work league, an Red vs. Blue Keeper league, a RvB ReDraft league, and a league with my family back home. Of course, it also means that SOONER FOOTBALL is upon us as well. Hopefully my Sooners make something special happen this year, and for now I hope that we beat the hell outta BYU in Dallas! BOOOOMER!!!
  • I pre-ordered Halo:ODST. Why? Because I'm a goddamn sucker fanboy, that's why.
  • I can't wait to play this game. I've been waiting for too long!
  • SOOOONER!!!!
  • Finally, I don't think I posted it here, but I did a little voice work for a friend's Halo highlight video. Check it out below!

0 comments: