Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random Thoughts #7

  • I've been studying for a certification test all this week, and having thus been slacking on my writing.  I'll have a review for Gratuitous Space Battles and The Last Airbender up soon. 
  • I'm also working on completing the next AOIO video for Lady Gaga's Telephone.  I got some really good stuff, and it's time to start making some hard cuts.  Thanks to all you guys who submitting something, I'll have the video up by next week hopefully!
  • In the midst of my studying, I'll get a break tonight for Late Nite JengaJam as we have two awesome people to talk about the World Cup tonight at 9:30 Central.  Jessie "koolkeeper11" Falls is a former collegiate goalkeeper, and Dan "strider165" VanderClock is an RvB moderator and futbol fan!  And yes, the World Cup is still going on even though the US is out.  I think we did better than most people expected, and we'll be discussing this and more on tonight's show.  Join us as we plan for the inevitable counterattack against the evil forces of the vuvuzelas!

0 comments: