Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Thoughts #9

  • First off, here's my spoiler-laden review for Inception!  If you've not seen it yet, you really do owe it to yourself to see it this weekend!


  • Tonight on Late Nite JengaJam, it's a super podcasting mash-up, as Joe and John from The Javaheads call in and hang out.  We'll be talking about life, liberty and the pursuit of poutine, along with the upcoming RvBTO awesomeness.
  • Speaking of RvBTO, that happens in just over a week!  Once again I'll be trekking into the untamed wilds of Canada with my friends on a weekend moose-hunt.  Canada and its capital of Toronto are savage lands, but the natives are friendly if not sophisticated.  :P
  • Finally, I've been hard at work on the next Awesome On Its Own video for Lady Gaga's Telephone.  I'm very close to being finished, and hope to have it completed by this weekend!  After that, I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself.  Maybe catching up with True Blood would be a good place to start!

0 comments: