Friday, August 20, 2010

As heard at tonights Dungeons & Dragons session...

We were fighting these two hunters called Wind and Wave.  My goliath barbarian pushed a rock onto Wind, doing some damage.  My character hopped down from the ledge, and declared:

Looks like I've...

csi,yeah

broken Wind.

csi,yeah

Then, later on my barbarian, Red Rock, killed Wave with his longspear, after which declaring:

I appear to have...

csi,yeah

caught the Wave.

csi,yeah

I know there was a 3rd one, but after mountaindewgarita (1 oz tequila, 3 oz margarita mix, 3 oz Mountain Dew) #3, I can't remember it, so I'll make one up to replace it. :D

After killing the Huntmaster with his magic spear, Red Rock declared...

Turns out this was...

csi,yeah

a bad exSPEARience for you!

csi,yeah

I love D&D.

0 comments: