Friday, August 27, 2010

Previews! Previews! I WANT PREVIEWS!

Katie over at Just Plain Something posted a trailer yesterday for a movie that I'd forgotten that I was anticipating! Black Swan comes out later this year, and looks to build on the simplicity of The Wrestler while adding a psychological horror component. I'm so excited about this movie.

You probably aren't asking yourself what other movies I'm excited about, aside from Tron Legacy. Well, you're a jerk sir or madam! Here are two trailers for movies that I'm pumped for. One graces the screen in a week, while the other waits for 2011!





Two more awesome events also happen next week. OU kicks off our 2010 campaign and PAX happens in Seattle! I'll be at PAX covering the event for Late Nite JengaJam as well as cosplaying for the first time ever and just having a blast. Speaking of Late Nite JengaJam, next Tuesday is our Draft Show for the D&D 4 JOX fantasy football league! Tune in at 9pm Central for our analysis and picks and hijinks!

0 comments: